Date and Time – Thursday 16th October, 2014 3pm to 4pm followed by Q&A
Location – NZTE, The Majestic Centre, L24, 100 Willis St, Wellington
RSVP – On internal discussion board, Twitter or email Michelle Malone at NZTE by Monday 13th October 2014
Three years ago, KPMG embarked on a journey to radically change their approach to winning business, resulting in an average win rate that exceeds 50%.
This presentation by KPMG will give you a taste of business development best-practice, with specific techniques you can implement to win more business.
- KPMG will share their knowledge and valuable insight on:
- Why business development capability is important
- What best practice business development capability looks like
- The KPMG journey to lift their win-rate
- Critical success factors of good business development
You will also learn about some of the tools and methods to develop and execute a winning bid strategy.
KPMG is one of the panel of providers that NZTE has engaged to deliver the ‘Assessing Tender Responses’ service, which they will detail further during this session.