NZRise invites you to glimpse the future
Aotearoa New Zealand is known for its agricultural output and tremendous sporting achievements, along with humanitarian work globally. However outside of our tech bubble, our tech industry is relatively unknown. How do we ensure that we highlight the role and importance of tech so as to keep our talent at home to drive success?
John Allen (WellingtonNZ)
Hayley Horan (Microsoft Partner SaaS + NZTE & Singapore)
Breccan McLeod-Lundy (Ackama)
Miki Szikszai (Snapper)
Wednesday 1 June 2022
Big Blue Button Online
Outcomes for this panel are to:
- As an industry, how do we raise our profile on both a domestic and global stage to promote our unique technology innovations?
- How do we leverage NZ tech talent and companies to deliver better outcomes for all New Zealanders?
- How do we create excitement for these roles in New Zealand?
- 5pm Welcome from the chairs
- 5:05pm Brief positioning from Miki
- Each panellist 5 minutes introduction on themselves, their perspective on the current state of tech in Aotearoa and what this means looking ahead
- Order of introduction remarks John Allen, Hayley Horan then Breccan McLeod-Lundy
- 5:25pm Questions per order below
- 6pm Questions from the audience
If you have any questions, please send them to Clint before 5pm, Friday 28 May 2022: [email protected]
Please feel free to invite those who you think may benefit from this discussion. Space is limited so book now.
Register and reserve your place here: https://the-importance-of-tech.lilregie.com