The Inaugral NZRise Great Procurement Award
We want to reward great procurement
Much of the business in the the New Zealand Digital and Technology sector is awarded via a procurement process.
With stories and urban myths galore on less than optimal experiences it seems like a great time to celebrate the exemplars.
Here is your chance to nominate a company, agency or project for a Great Procurement Experience – celebrate their good behaviour, a successful outcome and your positive procurement experience.
So spread the word and send us your nomination.
Terms and Conditions
- We will only accept one nomination per company per team / project.
- Nominations are open for projects that were commenced during the calendar year 2015, and the procurement process completed that calendar year.
- You are welcome to nominate for any great procurement process in New Zealand.
- Nominations close at 5pm 23rd December 2015.
- All nominations meeting the criteria set out will be eligible for voting on.
- Voting will be done by NZRise member companies (one vote per company).
- The process will be overseen by NZRise board members – Don Christie, Noel Reid and Breccan McLeod-Lundy.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 26th January, 2016
Nominate an organisation now
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]