The Marketplace | Pae Hokohoko lets New Zealand and international businesses offer their products and services directly to NZ government agencies, supporting those businesses by making the link between the two, making the procurement process easier for all (via Marketplace.govt.nz)
We at NZRise are passionate about procurement, so have invited representatives from the Department of Internal Affairs to join us at an event where they are able to share an update to our membership and community on the Marketplace.
Topics to be covered include:
- Where is the Marketplace at?
- Plan to improve Agency adoption
- Feedback opportunities with the supply community
- Vendor selection transparency
- Transparent reporting
- Where does enterprise software fit?
- What is being done to improve engagement between agencies and vendors?
- What are the plans for the future of the Marketplace?
NZRise invites you to join us either in person or remotely for this update from the DIA team.
When: Thursday May 20, 4pm
Where: In person at ITP, Level 24, Grand Plimmer Tower, 2 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington.
A link will be emailed to those who indicate they wish to join remotely.
RSVP to [email protected] by 17 May (for catering and safety).
Huge thanks to our sponsors ITP and Somar.