20th May 3pm-5pm
Location – Catalyst IT Wellington and Auckland
Auckland – Walk, Bus, Train – In Auckland Catalyst are right near Britomart Train station
Auckland Drive – Otherwise there is the Britomart Carpark which is just a few minutes walk:
RSVP – @NZRise on Twitter, Internal Discussion Board or email Karen We need to know your coming by Monday the 17th (lest we run out of drinks or snacks!)
This is our NZ Rise AGM and member engagement event.
This year the committee is putting on a special event, facilitated by NZ Rise member Dan Randow.
A lively event connecting members, tackling issues and incorporating the AGM.
An AGM to remember – an all-hands practical session on how NZRise works for you.
The key wins for you will be:
- Making productive connections with other members, and
- Developing NZRise to better support your business.
The formal part will be over before you know it. The rest of the event will be lively, participative and focused.
Here is the agenda.
3:30 Membership engagement session
Membership engagement session
– Connecting members
Learn more about the other members of NZRise – who NZRise serves, and who you might collaborate with.
– Position and action on key issues
Make sure NZRise has got it right on the following issues:
- Govt agency procurement processes
- Local vs multi-national procurement
- ICT sector development and investment
- Skills shortage
- Other important issues?
– Developing NZRise
Explore ways that NZRise can grow it membership, better engage members around issues, and connect members with each other.
- What is going well? What would be better?
- What can the board do? What can you do?